CH01 - The Rainy Day

Unlike all other days, I decided to woke up earlier the next morning. It was beginning of rainy season and I love dew drops on the grass early morning. After setting an alarm for 5 am I jumped off to my bed.
Just before It was to ring gigantically, I woke up. I never understood reason behind this. May be you Quorians can better answer this. Some people told me that there’s an inbuilt clock inside our brain but I really have no idea about this.
Well, I should better wear those sandal before it’s late. I really hate certain bunch of people spoiling the atmosphere as they walk with their mobile talking & breaking the morning silence mostly after 7 am.
I started jogging towards the park. It is not more than a kilometer and took me around 5 minute to reach there. As a regular routine I turned up towards the vegetable juice shop. Surprisingly, I couldn't find her there. Thus, no juices before today’s jog.
Wasting no time I ran straight in to the park. It was lush green inside. I loved to see the Pearls shining over the green grass. They were twinkling as if the stars in the dark night. I would watch them for a while and soothe my eyes and mind. Soon after I moved to joggers track. Unlike other days, there were very few people. I would generally overtake at least 5 in a single round of 1 km but to my surprise not a single today.
Just before, I could complete my 2nd round it started raining very heavily today. It was supposed to be, after all it was the beginning of Monsoon. I was completely drenched. I found a shelter at the center of the park. I sat there and was enjoying the beauty of nature. It was all Green everywhere. Nature was at its best, it was then when I spotted someone sitting alone in the corner. Person seemed to be completely wet and ignorant about what's going on. Closer observation let me to identify that she was a girl. A bit reluctant but sympathetic, I started walking towards her. My presence near her made me feel as I'm invisible. Her head was down and she hardly noticed me. She wore a white cloth and was sitting below the tree. However, the tree in spite of providing a shelter was helping mother nature to form a biggest drops of water which could even hurt. Neither did she care about it.
"Excuse me miss", Said I.
As expected there wasn't any response at first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CH03 - The Search

CH02 - The Reply